The health and safety of you and our staff is our priority, so we control our environment and maintain the highest level of hygiene throughout our manufacturing and delivery operation. We are fortunate to have a microbiologist on our team and have developed the following guidelines by drawing on her expertise and experience to protect our community, customers and staff.
- All staff temperatures checked on entry and departure
- Hand washing upon entering and leaving our buildings
- All surfaces are frequently sanitised with anti-bacterial spray and wipes, including the external handles of van doors, the steering wheels and interiors
- Our mattress fabrics are treated with an antimicrobial agent
- Your mattress has been sealed for at least 4 days prior to you receiving it
Our free delivery and assembly service*
With the easing of covid-19 restrictions, we deliver and assemble anywhere in your home. Our delivery drivers have been trained in the correct use of personal protective equipment and will either sanitise their hands or wear single use gloves, and will always wear masks as appropriate.
We ask you to clear the area for access and assembly of your purchase in advance of our delivery teams arrival (as we are unable to move anything around within your home). Please open your windows to air out your home before, during and after our delivery team's visit. When you answer the door please adhere to social distancing and give our team as much space as possible, making sure all doors are open to your room of choice. Wherever possible, please do not be in the hall or same room as our team and please wear a face covering.
Recycling service for your old mattress
We can provide a recycling service for your old mattress. You can select this option in your basket and in checkout.
Free returns and collections* in our "40 night, money back, bed & mattress trial" are being processed as normal.
Warren Evans team
If anyone in your household is self-isolating or shielding you must inform us prior to delivery so that we can make alternative arrangements: call 020 3927 7777 or email [email protected].
* most of our deliveries and collections are free, a few require a non-refundable payment.