The health and safety of you and our staff is our priority, so we control our environment and maintain the highest level of hygiene throughout our manufacturing and delivery operation. We are fortunate to have a microbiologist on our team and have implemented the following guidelines by drawing on her expertise and experience to protect our community, customers and staff.
- All staff and our tradesmen's temperatures are checked on entry and departure
- Hand washing and/hand sanitising always upon entering and leaving our buildings and your homes
- All workshop surfaces are frequently sanitised with anti-bacterial spray and wipes, including the external handles of van doors, the steering wheels and interiors
- Our mattress fabrics are treated with a antimicrobial agent
- Your mattress has been sealed and your bed has been stored out of reach for at least 4 days prior to you receiving it, vastly reducing dangerous transmissions
Our free delivery and installation tradesmen service*
Our delivery installation tradesmen have been trained in the correct use of personal protective equipment while working and will either sanitise their hands or wear single use gloves, and will always wear masks as appropriate.
We ask you to clear the area for access and installation of your purchase in advance of our delivery teams arrival (as we are unable to move anything around which was and is to remain your home). Please open your windows to air out your home before, during and after our delivery team's visit. When you answer the door please adhere to social distancing and give our tradesmen as much space as possible, making sure all doors are open to your room of choice. Wherever possible, please do not be in the hall or same room as our team and please wear a face covering.
Free recycling service for your old bed & mattress
We can provide FREE recycling for your old bed and mattress if they are being replaced with a new Warren Evans bed or mattress. Please note that your bed must be dismantled and ready for our chaps to takeaway upon their arrival. You can select this option in your basket and in checkout. Also please note that this service may have to be withdrawn with no notice given depending on changes in Covid cautionary practices.
Our Tradesmen run a free* 40 night trial free collection with full refund service on all goods they delivered and/or installed !
Warren Evans team
If anyone in your household is self-isolating or shielding you must inform us prior to delivery so that we can make alternative arrangements: call 020 3927 7777 or email [email protected].
* most of our deliveries and collections are free, a few distant destinations require a non-refundable premium payment and charge.