The health and safety of our customers and staff is our priority and we wanted to share with you the extra measures we are taking to ensure that we can continue to deliver our beds and mattresses to you.
The latest advice from Public Health England recommends that you self-isolate, regardless of travel history or contact with confirmed cases, if you have a new continuous cough and/or a high temperature (of 37.8 degrees centigrade or higher).
If you or any member of your household has these symptoms, please let us know so that we can re-arrange a new delivery slot by emailing [email protected] or call 020 3927 7777.
Our showroom is now closed to the public until further notice, but we are still making and delivering beds daily. You can continue to shop online and if you’d like to see our products in more detail, you can use our one-to-one personal service to get the help and expert advice you need on a one-to-one video call. Book a slot online warrenevans.com
As we make and distribute everything ourselves, we can fully control our environment and maintain the highest level of hygiene in our manufacture and delivery. We are fortunate to have a microbiologist on our team and have developed the following guidelines by drawing on her expertise and experience to protect our community, customers and staff.
- All staff temperatures checked on entry and departure
- Hand washing upon entering and leaving our buildings
- All surfaces are frequently sanitised with anti-bacterial spray and wipes, including the external handles of van doors, the steering wheels and interiors
- Our mattress fabrics are treated with an antimicrobial agent
- Our delivery drivers have been trained in the correct use of personal protective equipment and will wear single use gloves and masks whenever appropriate.
We will conyinue to take appropriate health measures and hope that you and your families keep well during these troubling times.